Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
best noob p

Best noob p's Helper Application

5 posts in this topic

As your title, please put your name)

In-game username:Best noob p

When did you start playing?:Today :P

What timezone do you live in?: UTC+02:00 (Finland,Estonia,Etc)

What days and hours are you usually on?:Im trying to be online everyday and like 6-8hours

How old are you:18

How do you see yourself as a staff member?:I see myself good as a staff member,why? Because i love helping peoples and im active

Why do you think you are fit to become a staff member?:As i said before,im helpful,active and i've played many servers like this one and i know few things about begin Helper! :)

Offence History and why (Bans mute etc): none

Which staff member inspires you?:Hard to say at the moment because im pretty new... but as i see all staffs are helpful and active :) Thats great.

Additional Info:Im 18 years old,i love to play football irl,and chilling with my friends ! :) Im helpful(in game and irl),im active in game...trying to fix everyone's problem! :)

Thanks,

Best noob p

3 people like this

Great person and really helpful. Im new here and he explained a lot things about server and helped to me. Really appreciate it.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Cipolinas said:

Great person and really helpful. Im new here and he explained a lot things about server and helped to me. Really appreciate it.

Thank you y Friend! :)

On 10.10.2017 at 8:41 PM, best noob p said:

He is a wonderfull person for every new guy he helped me aswell with places to start being nice to me talking to me in the start great guy absolutly lovely

1 person likes this