Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remus

Remus

2 posts in this topic

In-game username: Remus

When did you start playing?:  About two weeks from now, which the date now is 10/18/2017

What timezone do you live in?: US Central

What days and hours are you usually on?: As much as I am able, which is frequently. I have no job, no school, or anything to hold me back from the server.

How old are you: I am 24 years of age, born on 11/30/1992.

How do you see yourself as a staff member?: I have had prior history as a staff member, and I follow procedure and rules to the point. I bend them for no player. I exact punishment upon offenders by the action they take.

Why do you think you are fit to become a staff member?: There is no real reason of why anyone is 'fit' to be staff, or have rank of any kind. It is a rank earned, not given. It is something of which comes power, and one can easily be manipulated into abusing that power. That is why careful measures are generally taken into consideration when rank comes into the topic.

Offence History and why (Bans mute etc) I have had no offences as of yet, and plan on having none in the future.

Which staff member inspires you?: Refund :P

Additional Info: I have had prior history in basic programming, with Java, and I have prior history as Staff on multiple servers, as well as Owner. I have no problem being denied the position. Just take into consideration that some of us truly do wish to help, while others just want the benefits of being able to have the power to sling around.

First of all mate,for what spot you applicationing for? And secondly i've not seen many times you helping peoples.... Won't say +1 or -1.. :) Lets see you more active in future and helping peoples :P

Thanks,

Best noob p

1 person likes this