Audacious

Suggestions

2 posts in this topic

There may be some suggestions that I mentioned that are already added and what not, but I'm definitely going to continue to add/update suggestions to this list. As of now, this is what I currently have:

1. As of now, we don't really have an economy. Sad to say, but it's the truth. We're currently in the quintillions, which is fine for a server, as long as we have things situated. I believe that our owner has to create a drop rate thread, as well as a price guide for almost every single custom. This way, we can go around things.. We have no prices for items, so substantially, it goes back to my first point. No economy.

2. Player-owned shops would be pretty cool to see. Perhaps, we could add a new zone called: "::market"... 

3. Allow regular players to gamble with a anti-scam interface.

4. Add trivia questions and a trivia store.

5. Add a loyalty point system + loyalty point store that's lit so players are active.

6. Add raids.

7. Add Discord server for our server.

8. Not sure if we already have, but add pets. IF we already do have pets, add some UNIQUE ones! :D

9. Add lamps for experience at a zone, so players can max. Also, add a prestige npc with a prestige store.

10. Add a ::upgrade feature to some selected items where you have 50% chance of upgrading a said item, where then, a player has 50% chance of losing the item completely.

11. Update the vote store. It's too bland, and a reason why our server isn't getting out there is because nobody is voting.

12. Accept all donations. (OSRS/RS3 GP)

13. Add Noteable customs.

14. Add a drop simulator similar to this: 

123123123123123.png

1 person likes this

As for #1 there is ::droprateitems , and as for the prices will be added soon dw, our economy may not be 100% right now , but it will get better, as for #7, we have discord

as for #8 we have plenty of pets & plenty more to come :) As for #9 you can obtain x2 xp lamps from mystery boxes @mbox , as for #10 that is not an easy task but we have talked about it a little bit and probably adding more upgrading pets- maybe even items in the near future :) as for the the suggestions I didn't just mention , that would all be up to @1hit1k0 But great ideas! - Best regards-Moderatortristen