Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Banker

A Banker's Staff Application

3 posts in this topic

In-game username: A Banker

When did you start playing?: About 1 1/2 years ago around 

What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Standard Timezone (EST)

What days and hours are you usually on?: Mon-Fri - 6:00 P.M. EST - 10:00 P.M. EST ; Sat. Sun.- 1:00 P.M. EST - 10:00 P.M. EST with small 15-30 min breaks here and there

How old are you: 22

How do you see yourself as a staff member?: I'm always paying attention to my screen and pm's and always respond to discord pm's almost instantly during my active hours. No questions go unanswered! Finally, my methods of advertising are bizarre, doesn't make the server look bad and is very effective! (Youtube & Public discord servers)

Why do you think you are fit to become a staff member?: Since my schedule freed up a bit, I've been online regularly to help new players and give advice on how to play the game. I'm always helping players actively in the help chat or pm's and encourage positivity throughout our growing community

Offence History and why (Bans mute etc): None!

Which staff member inspires you?: 1hit1k0, CodybearFTW, Tristen

Additional Info: Hopefully you take me into account and look over my application as honest and unbiased. I hope to help the community grow socially and mentally and I love to take on challenges, especially when everybody gives up, I never do!

2 people like this

This application looks good! just keep staying active & asking players if they need help and you will get helper in no time , show the work and results will happen :) 

nice video brother :) hopefully you are still active and wanting staff on the next updates as im sure we will need more active staff :)