Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blizzard

Blizzard Staff App

2 posts in this topic

In-game username: Blizzard

When did you start playing?: 01/04/19

What timezone do you live in?:  (GMT+1)

What days and hours are you usually on?: i am only usually from 7am through until midnight on and off

How old are you: 18

How do you see yourself as a staff member?: As staff for unique i see myself helping and getting to know the player/servers to my first interest to make sure that everyone is happy and knows what they're doing. I also see me helping with several other things such as events n hosting chilled event with everyone to make the server experience as fun and as exciting as it can be

Why do you think you are fit to become a staff member?: I think i am fit to because staff for unique as i am a team leader with a lot of experience, i can be quite serious yet have a good time as well. i am easy to get a long with and am usual for a range of things such as gfx etc, i also have experience in other 5/10+ player servers.

Offence History and why (Bans mute etc)

Which staff member inspires you?: CodeybearFTW

Additional Info:

If i was to get staff on Unique everyday it would be my priority to be on day n night protecting and keeping the server a happy place:) but regardless of the choice to come i still enjoy playing Unique and will keep playing and enjoying it! i hope you guys take some time and consideration many thanks:)

image0.png

1 person likes this

nice application brother!! and goodluck :) <3