Revolution

New Starter Guide - Revolution

5 posts in this topic

When you first start, open the boxes you received and go to ::Home

To the East you will find a man saying 200% Gloves, ring , amulet.

This will give you items adding up to 200% Droprate.

From here I would first recommend going to ::tropic For tropic armour. increasing your Droprate and giving you a large strength bonus.

Once you have full tropic I would recommend going for ranks if you don't have one already. Ingame recieveable ranks are from regular to sponsor without donating. I found the best way to get these was with supermystery boxes which can be bought from the 1b store @ ::1bgreedyzone

from their if you have rank I would recommend Donatorpoint zones such as ::dpointsponsor to get 35% cape from the donation points scroll. this will cost 1k points for a 10k donator point scroll.

if you don't have rank I recommend grinding until you do and if you get bored trying ::fancy for 15% arrows and other box loots.

If you need any more help feel free to contact me ingame - Revolution

home starter.png

1 person likes this

Thats a good point didn't really think about that because chances are youll have rank within your first hour playing. Thanks for the response :)

EDIT:  I would recommend going for rank initially then heading over tropic.

Ranks can be obtained from crystal hearts and Super mystery boxes. A fast way to make cash is ::droprate giving 500 1b cheques per kill.

7 hours ago, Revolution said:

Thats a good point didn't really think about that because chances are youll have rank within your first hour playing. Thanks for the response :)

EDIT:  I would recommend going for rank initially then heading over tropic.

Ranks can be obtained from crystal hearts and Super mystery boxes. A fast way to make cash is ::droprate giving 500 1b cheques per kill.

This will change completely, but wait for the update B|

1 person likes this

No Problem bud as soon as this monster update is released I will re-release  beginners and price guide if I can collaborate with you when your free :)