Username: slasher3410

Where are you from?: USA Colorado

Timezone: MDT

How many hours can you spend daily ingame?: 4-6

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: Because I really enjoy this server and I will do everything to help it grow!

Why should we choose you over others: Because I can help manage the server / I have successfully created a discord server that I could help with this discord. And also I will be making youtube videos about the server to help advertise and help it grow! 

What are some useable skills you have?: I am a youtube / twitch streamer. I also know how to use divinci for video editing.

Staff Experience: Yes, As far as everything in total. I was a player mod on OSRS (until i deployed and had to give it up). I was a CO-Owner on darkroom Sever support on alora. As far as other games,

Perfect world internation private server. Epic PW I was a GM, Devistation I was the HeadGM

What are the qualities you have?: loyalty, kindness, Fairness, Understanding, Compassion

How long have you played Unique-Ps?: I have been on the server almost a full day. By the time the application is reviewed I will be at 2 days!

In a short paragraph, explain what you'll do with your position: With the position of MOD I will help monitor the server, I will remain fair, I will hear all sides of the story but I will not hesitate to punish anyone. Also I will be able to help the new players. I want to be able to make a giant impact on the servers ability to grow. I will also be able to provide a time when no other staff members are on! 

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?:  When I am promoted I will make sure to keep doing what I am doing now, Making guides Streaming content. But I will also punish the people who think it is okay to break the rules. 

Edited by slasher3410
added to it.